Happy Holidays! I hope your Christmas was spectacular and you were able to spend it with people you love. At the very least, I hope you were able to get some rest and enjoy one of my most favorite times … Continue reading
Ah, New Year’s Resolutions. We love to love and hate you. I love to make them, but I get frustrated because I want certain outcomes, but don’t always know how to make them happen. For example, I am trying to lose those last few pounds and keep them off; how original. I feel like I’m pretty healthy as it is, so what else is there left to do but stay consistent? I want to read more books, but how will I actually incorporate that time into my day? Create everyday. Sooooo…create everyday? Oy! Aaaaaand now I’m overwhelmed.
While sifting through blog postings about New Year’s Resolutions, I came across Erika’s “Less & More in 2015” from All Things E. Her process of developing her own resolutions led her to creating two lists: Less and More. How simple. How complete. THANK YOU!
In 2015, I want less of these things in my life:
- Negativity – I want to let go of trivial things and do so in a faster, lasting manner.
- Skipping days at the gym
- Nighttime snacking
- Artificial sweeteners
In 2015, I want more of these things in my life:
- Reading time. My goal is to read 50 books this year.
- Genuine interactions with people. Technology is a facilitator, not a replacement.
- Gratitude Lists
- Creative Outlets – My bullet journal and new crafting room will make this possible.
- Cooking at home
- Daily flossing – time to be an adult, I guess