It’s Wednesday and I’m so excited that the week is half over. In an effort to help get through to Friday, I am going to make a few confessions. I know, I know. I am such the innocent angel, what could I possibly have to admit to???
- Today is my planned Rest Day, and while I had the extra time to be productive (pay online bills, setup my schedule for next week, grade papers, update grades, etc.) I decided to watch three of my guilty pleasure TV shows that had been stored on the DVR.
- I was so tired last night that I went upstairs to bed to read at 6:30pm. I did not see the hour hand move over to 7:00.
- I haven’t washed my hair since Sunday morning…and I don’t think it’s going to happen today either.
- I kinda want to read David Spade’s memoir, David Spade is Almost Interesting
- I finally watched/listened to Adele’s new song “Hello.”