No, it’s not a new beach-side,trail that we found to rock climb on. It’s the mixture to the most amazing sweet treat that’s not over the top!
It’s amazing to me what you can do with a crock pot. I swear that had I known how easy it was to throw a few ingredients together and hit a button, I would have been able to feed my husband a lot more home cooked meals and not lived in the Subway line for so long. Anyways, yesterday while Dan was golfing and before I got to spend a lovely phone conversation with my sister, Jamie, I decided to look up a recipe in my trusty Crock Pot Cookbook to use up some Granny Smith Apples.
This recipe was super duper easy, even more so than last week when I made Country Apples.
- 1 C. flour
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 large apples, chopped – I used 4 medium Granny Smiths
- 2 eggs, beaten – 1/3 C. eggbeaters
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- After cutting up the apples, add them into the dry ingredients mixture ensuring that the apples are evenly coated.
- Combine the eggs and vanilla together and then drizzle over the apple mixture. Mix well.