So much for December goals, huh? I decided to take today off from running or hiking because I’ve got a bit of a soreness on the inner part of my right ankle. I poked its head up last night, and I figured that breaking my 2012 Holiday Streak for one day would be a much smarter idea than to run and have a legit injury. So instead, I thought I’d play a game of “YouTube Roulette.” I don’t know if that’s the right name of for this, but here are the rules:
- Choose any search term and enter it into Youtube.
- At your discretion, choose one of the videos that pop up.
- After watching the first video, choose one of the suggested videos that is so politely offered by the fine folks at YouTube.
- Continue this for 10 videos.
- See where you end up when you’re all done with the last video.
YouTube Roulette: Round One
Starting Search Term: James Bond (In honor of our Bonding night last night)
1. James Bond 007 Movie Theme Music
2. The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Bloopers
3. Exclusive!! The Big Bang Theory Flash Mob – FULL – Ft. Cast and Crew
4. Historic flashmob in Antwerp train station, do re mi
5. Brad Pitt vs. Paparazzi: 1-0
6. Best Wedding Proposal- Flashmob Marry You
7. Cutest Marriage Proposal You’ll Ever See
8. Best Pregnancy Reaction
9. Surprise! It’s Twins! Telling Parents
10. Mom’s reaction to her 1st Grandchild