So you know what that means!!!!!
1. A student told me that I’m the best teacher ever!!!
Then he asked if he could have an A.
2. My workout was quick and dirty this morning. A little of this:
3. I received a bill in the mail yesterday, addressed to Amanda Ferrara. It was a $800 bill from a neurologist in Anchorage, Alaska.
To the best of my knowledge, I’ve never had a checkup from the neck up even though I could probably benefit from one. Upon further investigation, the bill was actually for the patient “Charles Ferrara.” You can’t send out bills based on the majority of the letters of someone’s last name are the same. Not good business practices; your bills won’t get paid that way.
4. Dear Hubby and I have to drive by the Humane Society everyday on the way to and from work. It is TOR-TURE!!!! We know that it wouldn’t be a good idea to adopt a dog at this point because a.) we’re in an apartment and b.) we’re moving SOON and that would only confuse the poor puppy. But that doesn’t stop us from day dreaming =)
5. We made it through the first week of school!!!!! HERE’S TO THE FREAKIN’ WEEKEND!