Happy Friday, Fancy Oatmeal Readers!
I am down to my last Friday before the big move to Florida begins and I’m WIPED OUT! Let’s just say that unless by some miracle someone has made a movie about male dancers staring some muscular hotties, I’ve lost my will to go on.
I’m somehow refreshed.
Anyways, let’s get right to the five of this particular Friday!
1. This morning I made some to-die-for granola!
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to enjoy yogurt quite the same without the cinammony with a slight hint of salty taste. I hear you’re supposed to be able to store it on your shelf for up to a month, but what nut job is able to ration out their baked goods for more than week, two at best???
Ok, maybe I should take it a bit easier.
2. My run this morning was pretty good, and then this young lady reminded me that I desperately needed to update my running log page on my ol’ website. Thank you for the reminder and I was able to
put everyone to sleep bring everybody up to speed.
3. Remember when my parents’ dining room looked like this?
Well now it looks like this after I spent 3 hours locked in that room:
Where the H did it all go???
Oh, right! That’s where I left it!
4. While out and about yesterday, I decided to
empty our bank accounts go shopping at Target. While I was there, I decided to pick up a few more of the Champion sports bras to replace a few that have seen their better days. They have a new color style that caught my eye, so I picked up three. Why buy one when it’s better to buy three? Am I right or am I right?
This is the one that I purchased and wore today:
After I put it on, I’m not so sure it’s the right color palette for me…but then again?
Might as well keep it all in the “partially sun kissed” theme.
I also bought this running skirt and it worked out like a charm.
Thank you Target for saving me a little bit of money on individual items at least.
5. Tonight is Date Night, and Dear Hubby and I are going out to see the new Mark Wahlberg movie, Ted.
Think we’ll be able to get a lil love for the circa 1990s crowd???
Don’t toy with me, Playa.