I love this blog and what it stands for! ROOOOOOOOOOOOARRRR!
It’s Thursday, and you already know that I’m thankful. In addition to Thursdayness, there’s WOMANNESS today! It’s International Women’s Day, so it only seems right to be thankful for my womanhood.
I’ve always identified as a woman FIRST. Not as a race, nationality, religion, age, or level of education. Girl. Woman. Lady. Female. Always.
Even though I’m a woman:
- I wear pants pretty much every day
- I do planks, push-ups, and other strength/muscle-building activities
- I eat as much as I want
- I have cake and ice cream late at night
- I love a woman
- I keep my hair super short
- I refuse to wear makeup every day
- I don’t shave my legs every couple of days
- I refuse to wear pantyhose unless I’m going to an older person’s funeral
- I hold a full time job
- I do not like puppies, kittens, red roses, or the colour pink
As I woman…
View original post 409 more words