Happy Tuesday, All! I hope that if you’re somewhere a lil warm today, like it is in Michigan, you can find some shade to kick back in while you read today’s blog.
I got my exercise in earlier than usual today just because the nighttime temps never dipped below 75 degrees and I knew that as the temps begin to rise, so will the number of excuses not to run.
I also wanted to try out a new abs routine, so I hit up Pinterest and found an eleven-move workout that you can find if you click on the picture below.
Some of the moves include:
- Cross Knee Strike
- Side Abs Leg Lift
- Bob and Weave Circle
- Abs Jab
These little delights are so easy, which is a requirement in my kitchen.
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes
- Five string cheese snacks
- Fresh basil
- Vinaigrette dressing to drizzle over kabobs
- After washing the basil and tomatoes, slice each cherry tomato in half, divide each swing cheese snack into five equal pieces, and rip Basil leaves into quarter side pieces.
- I cut the bamboo skewer in half because each kabob only has a few pieces. Pierce a cherry tomato bottom, then cheese, then basil leaf, and finish with a cherry tomato top on each skewer.
- Lay out each kabob and drizzle your vinaigrette to taste, around 1/4 cup for 16 skewers.
- 2 Cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 15-20 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 3 Tbsn vinegar
- 2 Tbsn olive oil