Happy Thursday morning to you all!
Now that I’m a celebrity for having met a celebrity, it feels even more rewarding to have read this blog.
“I’ve read the post that was written by the woman who stepped aboard the Time Bandit and shook hands with commercial fishermen who are featured on a Discovery Channel reality show.”
Truth. But since I’m still in a delusional, elevated state of stature, and this is MY blog, I thought I would give you a glimpse behind the 4th wall into the real Fancy Oatmeal. Give the people what they want!
Top Five Favorite Fruits:
Top Five Favorite Childhood Memories:
- Going to the coffee shop with my grandpa – he ordered us double root beers
- Friday breakfasts with my mom at McDonalds – more so the experience than the food
- Playing music with my dad – guitar and piano duo on Camp Town Racers that would bring a tear to your eye
- WWF and pizza parties with my Uncle Mike
- Playing Dress Up with cousins – thanks for the wardrobe loan, Mom
Top Three Strings of “Curses” I Give:
- Ugh! Blast it all to holla!
- What the flip are you talkin’ ’bout?
- Oh you dirty birdy!
Top Five Books I’ve Read this Year:
- The Hunger Games
- Shatter Me
- Rereading my favorite play, “Othello”
- The first three chapters of The Game of Thrones
Top Five Favorite TV Shows I DVR:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- New Girl
- Modern Family
Top Three Questions that Cause Me to Bang My Head on the Table:
- “That was homework?!?!”
- “Can I go to the bathroom? Why not? Please? Please? Please?”
- “So you want me to put the clothes in the dryer BEFORE I go to bed?”
Top Three Excuses I Give for Not Working Out:
- I’m tired
- I’m already running behind; I won’t be able to get in my real workout
- My stomach is too full from the last night to be bouncing around on a treadmill
Top Five Most Repeated Meals I Make on St. Paul Island:
- Steamed Stir Fry vegetables w/Soy Sauce + Chicken Breast
- Turkey Sandwich
- Hummus, Baby Carrots rolled up in a Whole Wheat Tortilla Shell
- Sandwich Thin Pizzas under the broiler
Top Three Vacation Destinations I Haven’t Gone to:
Top Five Exercise Moves:
1. Reaching for the bowl of popcorn
- Backward Lunge
- Bicep Curl
- Crunches on a Balance Ball
- Wall Sit
Top Three Running Distances:
- Five Miles
- 10 Miles
Top Three Jobs I Would Kick Ass at if I Didn’t Become a Teacher:
- Magazine / Book Reader – sort of like a food taster that worked for the king or queen. Quality control really
- Closet Organizer
- Efficiency Control for Travel Packing
Top Five Reasons I Will Never Be a Millionaire:
- My parents aren’t millionaires
- I don’t play the lottery
- I’m bad with money
- I’m too lazy to earn it myself
- Who needs the pressure?!?!
Top Three Reasons Why I Love Blogging:
- As Madonna would say, “Express Yourself”
- It’s cheaper than therapy
- It keeps me from bugging Dear Hubby when he’s trying to watch sports or play XBOX
Top Three Things I’m Happy About Today:
1. Killed a 4 mile run
2. Blasted out a Lower Body workout – 3xs through
3. Bering Sea Days – Day Three!